Friday 29 March 2013

Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel


Due to the popularity of this item, I decided I'd give my own two cents on it. It's the famous jalapeño cheese pretzel, available wherever pretzels are sold. Imagine a pretzel filled with cheese and sliced jalapeño peppers. That's really all the description I need to give. This pretzel is truly awesome, and for its price I highly recommend it. Personally I enjoy these, like all pretzels, with a packet of
Heinz mustard, which are complementary at the many pretzel vendors throughout Disneyland. Of course, the pretzel is just as good on its own. Just take a bite of one of these hot baked pretzels with oozing cheese and spicy jalapeño and you'll see what I mean. Of course, if you don't like Disneyland pretzels (preposterous), you can always go to Wetzels Pretzels, located in Downtown Disney.

Price: $3.75
Location: Anywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment